Thank you for considering Celebration Hall for your event!
About the Property:
The Celebration Hall is a wedding and event venue located on the west end of Scenic Hwy 30-A, along the Emerald Coast of Florida. Inspired by the grand halls of European Manor homes, this venue offers a truly unique and romantic experience. With vaulted beamed ceilings, oak doors, and massive wrought iron chandeliers scaled to impress, Celebration Hall evokes the luxury and romance of a historical venue in the heart of Santa Rosa Beach.
Celebration Hall is also the perfect place to have a destination wedding as your guests can enjoy all the things to do in the area such as: golfing, fishing, parasailing, water parks, restaurants, and lots of shopping nearby. Wanting a beach wedding? Public beach access is conveniently located a mile away making it the perfect place for a rain backup or a place to have the reception afterwards that is nearby!
Celebration Hall consists of a 3700 sq. ft. climate-controlled building and a wide expanse of landscaped and lighted lawns.
- Ceremony Only – $2495
- Reception Only – $3950
- Ceremony & Reception – $4500 for 50 or less people – $6000 for 50 + people
- There is a $350 additional fee if using grounds for a tent and a $350 fee if you have your wedding on the beach due to the extra sand.
- There is a $250 set up/break down fee. This does not include the flip from ceremony to reception.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
For the bride who prefers to be married on the beach, there are beach accesses within minutes of the Hall. After the ceremony, your guests will appreciate the short drive and ample parking at Celebration Hall for your gala reception.
Do I need a Wedding Planner?
Yes. Hiring a wedding planner is required. All wedding planners must be approved by the Hall and have the required insurance.
We have a preferred vendor list. You may choose other vendors not on our list, but they must be approved by the Hall. Please do not enter into any contacts with vendors without the Hall’s approval as the Hall reserves the right to not approve certain vendors.
What about Chairs & Tables?
We have 200 chairs and various table sizes to choose from that are all included in the price. All of our rentals must stay inside. There are plenty of vendors that you can rent chairs and tables from if you are wanting to setup things outside.
How do you pay?
When you have decided to book your event, we will write your contract. A non-refundable deposit of ½ the venue fee will secure your date. The balance is due 30 days prior to your event. We can email the contract, which you can return by mail, with your deposit, or we are happy to accept a credit card. A 3% surcharge for credit cards will be added.
We are happy to put a courtesy hold on a date for a limited time, to allow time for you to make your travel plans to visit the property before making a commitment, without obligation. You will be given the right of first refusal for that date. Courtesy holds are usually no longer than a week.
CELEBRATION HALL – PROPERTY REQUIREMENTS/RULES OF OPERATION:
- To make things easier, we have screened and selected a group of the best area vendors. Our list includes a varied group offering different styles and price points.
- Weddings dates may be secured through Celebration Hall’s property management team.
- There are specific hours for setup and tear down. Setup can start at 9 am the morning of the event and all events must end at 10 pm. All items must be off the property by 11 pm the day of the event unless approval has been obtained in advance. The final removal of a tent may happen the next morning provided there is not another event happening the next day and this arrangement must be made in writing with the Hall’s management team. There will be an additional charge if rentals are left on the property without prior permission. It is the wedding planner’s responsibility to make sure all vendors have brought packing material to quickly pack up items and remove them from the Hall. No family members or friends can be used in set up or clean up.
- Most Rehearsals will happen the day before the big event with a two hour time allotment. Please schedule with the Hall for a time between 9 am and 5 pm. Should there be a wedding planned the day of your rehearsal, your rehearsal may have to be moved to another day.
- You are allowed 6 hours for your event if it is Ceremony & Reception, 5 hours for Reception only, and 2 hours if Ceremony only.
- The Hall may not be used for getting ready for the wedding (as in makeup, hair and dressing etc). There is a hotel on site where you can book rooms. See 30-A Inn & Suites’ website for more information: www.30ASuites.com
- If you plan to have your reception outside with a DJ or Band, you are not allowed to have music that has loud base in it such as rap or hip-hop due to the noise ordinance of Walton County. Should you want this type of music, your band/ Dj will have to be setup inside the Hall.
- No confetti, bird seed, or rice can be used. Sparklers are permitted.
What else do I need to know?
- DEPUTY: A Walton County Deputy is required to be on site for all events serving alcohol. The fee is $175.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $500 (refundable within 30 days given there are no damages or extra cleaning beyond normal wear and tear)
- KITCHEN – Yes, for catering staging only, no cooking permitted. Caterers must remove all trash from venue. There is a $250 fee charged if caterers do not remove trash. This will be deducted from your security deposit.
- PLACES TO STAY – 30-A Inn & Suites, an on-site boutique hotel featuring 36 rooms. Ask us about discounts when you book your wedding. You can get more information about the hotel by visiting their website: www.30Asuites.com
- PACKAGES: Ask us about packages.
- ALCOHOL – Can be provided through Carousel Liquors or you can buy your own and have your caterer serve it.
- PARKING – Over 100 spaces for guests available for FREE.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to giving you a tour!
Managers: Alice Pauls & Carol Pauls
- Phone: (850) 499-2652
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 61 TopSail Village Drive, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
- Website: www.thecelebrationhall.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thecelebrationhall