At Celebration Hall our beach weddings are perfect for the couple looking for a relaxed, yet memorable affair, that won’t cost a fortune to dazzle the senses.
Partially because of our venue’s vibrant coastal setting full of luscious tropical foliage, fragrant blooms of jasmine, rose, honeysuckle, lavender, lily of the valley, hibiscus, magnolia, and orange blossoms, to name a few.
Our breathtaking, ultra white sand dunes, made up of countless sparkling quartz crystals that have been polished to soft, brilliant perfection over time, is truly a symbolic atmosphere in which to give yourself over in holy matrimony.
Aside from the spectacular natural beauty of a beach wedding, there are also many great ways to add unique style and fun touches to the planning of your ceremony and reception which incorporate the gorgeous coastal paradise where you have chosen to wed.
One of the most important parts of any event is the food, and a great beach wedding is no exception. Fear not!
The professional planners at Celebration Hall are full of creative ideas that will inspire you and help guide you through to the realization of your dream event.
- Popsicles! What could be a more perfect item to serve at the beach? These are ideal for a mini push cart, with a colorful umbrella and candy striped server, waiting to greet your guests upon their arrival to your seaside ceremony to beat the heat while they wait for the bride, or perhaps offered as a treat just after the service, for guests to enjoy while watching the sun go down. Handcrafted Gourmet Popsicles-The possibilities are endless! Consider doing a “themed” Popsicle in a special flavor. Or color-coordinate your Popsicle to match the wedding. You could even “spike the pops” and make them “adult” pops. What fun!
- Hand pass hors d’oeuvres on trays lined with banana leaves
- Set an crudite table display of tropical fruits and cheese for appetizers and let the guests help themselves
- For a casual wedding, picnic fare hors d’oeuvres can be fun; mini hot dogs, mini cheeseburgers(in paradise) Men go nuts over beef sliders! They can be passed as hors d’oeuvres even at the fanciest affairs on the beach
- Do a Slider Station- You can have beef, chicken and even vegetarian sliders with all the fixings. It could be an action station where a Chef/Cook is actually grilling the burgers on a grill or hibachi and the guests can garnish their own sliders – that is cool!
- Crepe Spinner – Have a station with a Chef making creative crepes with an assortment of flavorful fillings. Crepes do not have to be for dessert of breakfast or brunch – they can be savory as well – add seafood, jerked chicken for a Caribbean flair, lots of fun for your guests.
- Sushi display or sushi action station is perfect for beach food. Have a sushi chef in action making sushi to order. Include some tropical selections incorporating tropical fruits.
- Sesame-crusted tuna medallions on Boniato crisps with sweet chili cilantro-lime dipping sauce
- Thai barbeque shrimp crescents on malanga chips served in paper cones in your color scheme
- Lobster medallions on plantain chips with tarragon chimichurri sauce
- Citrus-grilled vegetable skewers with roasted garlic aioli for the vegetarians and the health-minded
- Shot glasses passed and filled with shrimp, ceviche or even oyster shooters – awesome beach theme food ideas! (use plastic on the beach)
- Soup shots, on the beach it could be cold, choose gazpacho or maybe even a watermelon gazpacho – these can be served in personalized shot glasses, (great beach wedding favor)
- Sweet plantain and Applewood smoked bacon rumakis with curried honey
- Liquor infused tiny sorbet cones to cool off your guests- this could be for an intermezzo or serve them at the bar
- Floribbean conch fritters with spicy mango ketchup
- Grilled scallop and shrimp kabobs on bamboo skewers
- Jerked chicken skewers with mango salsa passed on trays surrounding a mini hibachi or on a Pineapple tree.
- Coconut shrimp with horseradish marmalade
- Set the tables with assorted tapas plates on each table for guests as they arrive or set tapas tables for guests during cocktail hour
- Pass tasting spoons, fun and not messy- plastic disposable spoons are available
- Crabcakes, an all-time favorite in these parts made with local blue crabs- serve it with spicy remoulade
- Tropical chicken bites on real sugarcane skewers, speared with papaya, mango or pineapple salsa
For more fresh ideas for your wedding, stop in to see the professionals at Celebration Hall, located on a beautiful stretch of Scenic Hwy 30-A in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
Our guests will delight when they see our vaulted beamed ceilings, oak doors, and massive wrought iron chandeliers which have been scaled to impress. Bringing to mind the luxury and romance of a historical venue, Celebration Hall was inspired by the grand halls of European manor homes, We can offer a seated capacity around 150 people inside, with many more with the addition of our lighted lawns and patio area. We also have a state of the art sound system and free parking for your guests.
Our professional staff at Celebration Hall will help coordinate all your wedding and event needs, from decor, to lightning, to arranging a cake, to catering and so much more. In fact, to make things easier, we have screened and selected a group of the best area vendors, which includes a varied group offering different styles and price points for every taste.
We are located on scenic route 30A amidst the beautiful beaches of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Just steps from Celebration Hall is Suites 30-A, the perfect spot to start a honeymoon or take care of all your guests lodging needs. So let the professionals at Celebration Hall worry about the details and make your big day a hassle free occasion!
The best way to reach us is email, but feel free to call us as well at: 850-499-2652.
We are happy to put a courtesy hold on a date for a limited time, to allow time for you to make your travel plans to visit the property before making a commitment, without obligation. You will be given the right of first refusal for that date. When you have decided to book your event, a non refundable deposit of ½ the venue fee will secure your date.